Imagine a freecoaster hub that feels like a cassette hub, weighs the same as a cassette hub, has a pedal gap like a cassette hub and sounds like a cassette hub. Sounds like a dream huh? Well now it’s a reality. Introducing the new BSD Revolution Hub.
It’s been tested rigorously over the last two years and we are excited to offer it to you now. Utilizing the Planetary clutch system that functions in a unique and revolutionary way, the BSD Revolution hub eliminates many of the problems associated with the heavyweight traditional cone style clutch design.
• 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs.
• No gap when pedalling forward.
• Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks.
• Feels and sounds like a cassette hub.
• No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load.
• Supertough hollow male 14mm chromo axle.
• BSD hubguards included.
Dimensions for spokes:
Drive side Flange diameter 67mm
Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 58mm
Non drive side Flange diameter 54mm
Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 45mm
Center to flange 26mm